Philippines has offhandedly stationed its name as one of the travel destinations that a wanderlust traveler would indubitably get their passports stamped. Considered as home of the most stunning seacoast that encompasses worldly famed magnificent reefs and beaches, the Philippines is without question one of the best destinations in the whole of South East Asia. Aside from the exceptional unrivaled scene and view which stands apart automatically before each individual’s perspective, the Philippines also takes pride with its unparalleled rich culture that delivers an even surreal experience making the country completely admirable for travelers and adventure searchers.
Long weekends and holidays are drawing near and the year is about to come to an end. For all the local and foreign travelers who are looking for a new travel destination to be included in their 2020 bucket list, here are the TOP 5 Best Resorts in the Philippines:
• Discovery Shores Boracay is an award-winning, iconic, and unforgettable resort that is surely what you’re looking for! Step into the shores of Discovery Shores Boracay which is situated in Station 1 of White Beach! It is a must to experience the powder-like, delicate white sands, red hot dusks, and throbbing nightlife of the world-renowned Boracay Island while still having to enjoy a relaxed island life and peaceful sounds of the tropics you’ve been longing to obtain.
• Siargao Bleu Resort and Spa. This resort is ultimately one of the most enticing and alluring resorts in the island of Siargao. Its remarkable design and fine architecture consummately epitomizes the laid-back atmosphere of the island. If you’re longing for a nostalgic dreamy escape and long for to experience a mellow, authentic chill island life, Siargao Bleu Resort and Spa is the place to be.
• Oceans Edge Resort. A very new and exciting, not to mention uprising tourist destination located in one of the unspoilt islands of the Philippines, Carabao Island. Located approximately 20 minutes away from Boracay, the island also shares the same peculiarity with the aforementioned resort. Oceans Edge Resort is one of the best resorts in the Philippines, and a one-of-a-kind property nestled along the wonders of Carabao Island. The luxury boutique resort offers villas that rest on the edge of a cliff 30 meters high atop solid limestone which creates a magnificent view to a breathtaking site of a 180-degree unobstructed panoramic view of the ocean, a tasteful sight of mother nature, and complimented with an unforgettable glimpse of a sunset. If you are planning for a serene and peaceful getaway plan that involves enjoying the cool breeze and listening for the purity of decibels from sound of the waves crashing in an island escape far away from the outskirts of the city, Oceans Edge Resort is in line for your bucket list!
• Amorita Resort. A modern style and luxurious cliffside resort at the end of Alona Beach, located at Panglao Bohol. Other than it being peacefully secluded, this hideaway paradise takes pride on its quality and taste of the vast array of selection of both Filipino and international dishes that they serve in their restaurant. The food will be of no doubt be absolutely be decadent and guarantees a complete acceptability of every inch of the palate. The resort does not only aim to satisfy taste buds but also to set one’s sight on a true relaxing paradise. Be enthralled by their grandiose infinity pool surrounded by tropical plants and trees giving you a calming and tranquilizing touch of nature.
• Misibis Bay. Known for being one of the desired tropical island escapes, Misibis Bay Resort really gives the opportunity to have both tranquility and rush. Concealed in the province of Albay, known for its view for the Mayon Volcano, Misibis Bay caters to desires of each one who’s hoping to have a serene and quiet holiday. This tropical resort is a private island resort where guests can either decide to unwind under the cool shade of the gigantic palm trees or experience the fascinating fun under the sun.
The year 2019 has been an extraordinary journey for Philippines’ travel industry and 2020 is set to improve and give off to something even better. There is still to look forward to of more state-of-the-art resorts that is about to be established in the coming years that would without a doubt be one of the best resorts in the Philippines.